December Sale 20% off all items

I am offering a 20% Holiday discount on all items in my Postcards from Detroit Store until Dec 20th Please use discount code: DECSALE2014 at checkout. Good til Dec. 20th


HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

18 January 2008

Study in Red & Grey, SOLD


click here to bid on eBay
Study in Red & Grey, oil on linen panel, 7"x5"
We have passed this building many times without much notice until they painted it in different shades of red. The saturation really blew me away. It seemed so massive and mysterious. Stuck my head out the window and shot before the light changed. Janet was driving as she doesn't like me driving and shooting at the same time. The building is on the Woodward Ave Corridor

1 comment:

Jason Waskey said...

I love the street at the base of this painting, Stephen.