December Sale 20% off all items

I am offering a 20% Holiday discount on all items in my Postcards from Detroit Store until Dec 20th Please use discount code: DECSALE2014 at checkout. Good til Dec. 20th


HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

30 January 2008

Michigan Central Nocturne, SOLD


click here to bid on eBay
Michigan Central Nocturne, oil on linen panel, 5"x7", click on image to enlarge.
Not to much I can say about this other than sometimes you are in the right place at the right time.
And this was one of them.

6 comments:

This Painting Life said...

This is a beautiful moody painting and I just love it...here is to being at the right place at the right time!

Melody said...

I just love the lighting in this piece...so peaceful and calming

Brian said...

Hi Stephen,

Just saw this post...very nice piece. I agree, this was the right place at the right time. I've been subscribed for a little while but haven't been commenting on many blogs. This post caught my attention in the morass that is the blogosphere. Good work! I've enjoyed the "sign" paintings very much as well. Very interesting.

Brian

Stephen Magsig said...

Thanks, this painting life and Melody

Stephen Magsig said...

Brian, thanks for stopping by and commenting. I visited your blog and we have a lot in common, and I feel very similar to you about art in general. Except you are much better talking about art. I have always had trouble with that. Good thing I can still express myself with artwork

Deborah Paris said...

Yes, you were and you made the most of it. Lovely piece, Stephen!