December Sale 20% off all items

I am offering a 20% Holiday discount on all items in my Postcards from Detroit Store until Dec 20th Please use discount code: DECSALE2014 at checkout. Good til Dec. 20th


HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

24 January 2008

Last Light #2, SOLD


click here to bid on eBay
Last Light #2, oil on linen panel, 5"x7", click on image to enlarge.
Industrial nocturne, I was interested in the way the dark shapes bulk up against the range of color in the evening sky. Just like watching the sunset on the Gulf Coast at Siesta Key, Florida, right?

4 comments:

Bill Sharp said...

I really love this one. The razor wire is so cool. You are a god of nocturnes.

Sherry DeGhelder said...

Stephen, nice negative space. You did a great job capturing the evening sky.

VanDerHoekArt said...

This is such a great painting! How you painted the razor wire in the shadows and the overall composition are perfect!

Trine said...

I think this is my absolute favourite among the latest works.

It turned out so well