December Sale 20% off all items

I am offering a 20% Holiday discount on all items in my Postcards from Detroit Store until Dec 20th Please use discount code: DECSALE2014 at checkout. Good til Dec. 20th


HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

09 December 2007

G.M. Building Nocturne, SOLD


click here to bid on eBay
G.M. Building Nocturne, oil on linen panel, 5"x7"
This is the 1923 Albert Kahn designed Durant building, later becoming the GM Building. Because space was not a problem, the GM Building has four 12 story wings so that each office has exterior light.
GM purchased the Renaissance Center on the Detroit River for their new offices in 1996.
The neon letters have been removed.

2 comments:

Joan DaGradi said...

Stephen, I love this one.
Hope that you don't mind, but I've tagged you.
See my blog for more info. All my best,
Joan

Steven said...

Slick! :)