December Sale 20% off all items

I am offering a 20% Holiday discount on all items in my Postcards from Detroit Store until Dec 20th Please use discount code: DECSALE2014 at checkout. Good til Dec. 20th


HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

13 November 2007

Detroit Nocturne #6, SOLD

click here to bid on eBay
Detroit Nocturne #6, oil on linen panel, 5"x5"
The sixth in the Detroit nocturne series,
I really enjoyed painting the soft light and edges in this painting, it was a nice contrast to the harder edged paintings I normally do, I may do a new series of softer images.

3 comments:

Cooper Dragonette said...

Love this one Stephen. The blurred edges are terrific, especially with the rythym of the lights throughout. Terrific!

Robin Cheers said...

Stephen -
I love your work and this is especially nice. The glow of the lights and dusky sky are perfect.

Deborah Paris said...

Lovely work Stephen-great mood.