December Sale 20% off all items

I am offering a 20% Holiday discount on all items in my Postcards from Detroit Store until Dec 20th Please use discount code: DECSALE2014 at checkout. Good til Dec. 20th


HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

24 September 2007

Watertank Shadows SOLD


click here to bid on eBay
Watertank Shadows, oil on linen panel, 7"X5"


Warehouse Tracks, 36"X42", Oil on linen canvas
This is a B&W Detroit painting for an upcoming B&W show that opens on Oct 6, at the David Klein Gallery.
Please contact the Gallery for more information.

4 comments:

PleinEric said...

Wow! I really like the way this turned out Stephen... Very nice control - not to mention the gutsy composition!

Best of luck on the show tonight.

- eric

Stephen Magsig said...

Thanks Eric, It is from a photo I shot over 20 yrs. ago, but it's still reverent.

Luísa R. said...

Hi Stephen,

This painting is very good!
I love it.

I love your work.
And your blog too.

So, I linked your blog in my sidebar.
Is it okay for you?

Luisa R.

Stephen Magsig said...

Thanks Luisa,
Very kind remarks, yes, thank you, I have also linked your wonderful site. Stephen