December Sale 20% off all items

I am offering a 20% Holiday discount on all items in my Postcards from Detroit Store until Dec 20th Please use discount code: DECSALE2014 at checkout. Good til Dec. 20th


HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

01 September 2007

Field with Goldenrod SOLD


Field with Goldenrod, oil on linen panel, 5"x7"
This is in the thumb area of Michigan, We went for a drive yesterday, it was delightful weather and great scenes.

I turned 61 yesterday and we had a party with all the children in our neighborhood. Cupcakes for all!

2 comments:

Mireille said...

Hello Stephen,
Thanks for your message, but it's too much for me...
I like a lot of, also, Matisse and Bonnard...because I like too much the colours!!!
The light in your landscape is really beautiful and I can imagine myself in the Michigan, where I've never been....
Thank you and à bientôt

Michael Pieczonka said...

Stephen.. very authentic light here.. well done!!